Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Hi

Hi friends, so as you know I haven't posted/updated since November! MAI OH MAI!!! It's not as easy as I thought it would be, but here's how it works I make these meals, and take pictures on my cell phone of every single step and then I have to e-mail these pictures individually to myself, download the pictures and put the pictures together and yada yada *insert 10 other reasons here* yada yada, but PLEASE forgive me! : )

What's new with me?
I'm obviously alive and i'm doing GREAT!!! Smiles all day everyday! :-)  I have lost more weight and i'm feeling great....oh and guess what! I've never ever ever ever imagined myself doing this, but I'm co-instructing boot camp classes two times a week! I absolutely love it, I love seeing people really push themselves, and just the results with it!

What's coming up or be on the LQQk out for...
I still plan to keep thing REAL....real simple, real tasty, and real healthy! : ) Oh....dessert anyone? cheesecake? brownies? donuts?

Check out- My gal pal as Jen would say it, :-) website http://www.jen-fit.com/ or find her on facebook and "like" her pages, not only is she amazing, she's inspiring and I always look foward to her heathy recipes too!



Live, Love, Laugh & EAT,
   Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment